Friday, September 11, 2009

The Idea

The idea behind this blog is simple. I like making food. I like taking pictures of food. But I am HORRIBLE about finding new types of food to take pictures of.

So you send me your recipes. Your half-formed food ideas. I'll make 'em and snap pictures of them (and hopefully the process too). I'll get some new food ideas, you'll get your own test kitchen.

Caveats:
1) It can be either a recipe or a half-formed thought (what would shallots and limes go good with?), but if it's the former I need to given a copy/link to it.

2) I'm a vegetarian, so the recipe should either be meat-free or you won't be sad when I make it meat-free.

3) The less ingredients I have to go to the store to buy, the more likely I am to make it. I'm poor. The same will go for time involved in preparation.

4) Go nuts! It can be anything, from a soup to a appetizer, to a main dish, to a dessert.

So go on. Tell me what to have for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment